- Castello Banfi Brunello (100% Sangiovese) $90
- Considered the most prestigious wine from Italy.
- Pio Cesare Barolo $98
Full-bodied & dry with a bold flavor.
Sartori Amarone $75
- Valpolicella on steroids.
- Chehalem Pinot Noir $53
If you like Pinot, you will love this Oregon version.
- Sinister Hand (Blend) $50
- Big Syrah blend with plenty of spice.
- Cecchi Vino Nobile de Montepulciano $50
Aromas of dried cherries. Well-structured, medium-bodied with light tannins & a dry finish.
- Banfi Cum Laude "SuperTuscan" $50
- Blend of Cabernet, Merlot, Sangiovese & Syrah. Yummy!
- Franciscan Cabernet Sauvignon $48
- Exceptional value, round, rich in fruit concentration.
Barone Ricasoli Chianti Classico Reserva $49
- Round sumptuous mouth feel with rich fruit and smooth finish.
- Ridge Paso Robles Zinfandel $48
- Well Balanced Zinfandel that goes great with Mama's food.
- Monsanto Chianti Classico Riserva $40
Backbone of tannins, subtle fruit & harmonious balance.
Luna Napa Valley Sangiovese $39
Big intense fruit with a round lush finish.
Pio Cesare Dolcetto d' Alba $39
This wine has big jammy fruit with a soft and sexy finish!
Steele Merlot $38
- If you like Merlot you'll love this one. From one of the most recognized wineries in California.
- Louis Martini Cabernet $37
- If you do not like this Cabernet, Mama will gladly drink it!
- Masi Campofiorin Ripasso "Super Venetian" $36
- Tuscany is not the only region that makes "Super wines".
- Renato Ratti Barbera d' Alba $35
- A classic wine from Piedmont, very fruity with great balance and soft elegant finish.
Kenwood Russian River Pinot Noir $34
Medium-bodied, wild berry, plum & cherry flavors.
Odisea Cochon Syrah $31
Round, rich & smooth, try some with the Veal.
- Layer Cake Primitivo $33
- This winery is notorious for layers of delicious flavors.
- Michele Chiarlo Barbera d'Asti $30
- Asti, Italy is famous for it's spumante & it's Barbera.
Falesco Sangiovese $30
- Very light and fruity with a slightly earthy finish.
- Tedeschi Valpolicella $29
Classic Italian red that is light-bodied & easy to drink.